Thursday, March 8, 2012

The over-the-knee socks are from Urban Outfitters and the tights are Jessica Simpson.


I have found over the past year a love for the over-the-knee sock!
I am aware that this has been an in-and-out trend for quite some time now, but never thought I’d give a go at it. Eventually I did, and I have come to love it. The way the sock covers your leg just leaving some of your upper bare skin to show. It has a touch of elegance yet still manages to look sexy in an off-putting way. And of course black is always a smart choice to go with; since it’s slimming.
I would suggest wearing these socks over a pair of textured tights but you can always just go with bare skin. You could match it up with a pair of shorts but I prefer to take a different route and put it with a long shirt and sweater/cardi. Either way looks cute.
For shoes, I would suggest something subtle so as to make the sock stand out and something that doesn’t really go past the ankle. You don’t want to look like you have to many layers on the leg; it defeats the purpose of a slimming leg.
Try this chic look. You’ll love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment